ATX Startup Crawl
at Austin STartup Week
What happens when Austin's hottest startups all throw a party at the same time? One of the biggest startup parties of Austin Startup Week - The ATX Startup Crawl!
Looking to be a Crawler? Registrations for the general public will begin on August 19th— keep an eye on this page for updates.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get visibility in the Austin startup community, launch your product, practice your pitch, and recruit talent. The ATX Startup Crawl is a celebration of technology and entrepreneurship in Austin!
Have a party at your office downtown or sign up for a table, which will be assigned to one of our awesome Megastops. We've reserved the entire 1st floor atrium of the Omni Hotel to fit even more companies and crawlers!
Does your company qualify as a startup or a sponsor?
If the company has raised more than $10 million in funding/revenue or if the company has more than 100 employees then it does not qualify as a startup and must register as a sponsor.
INTERESTED IN BEING TITLE SPONSOR?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about how your company can become the ATX Startup Crawl at Austin Startup Week 2019 Title Sponsor.
- Last day for host and mega stops to be included as official stops. Each Host Stop at a non-traditional venue (i.e., your offices) needs to be approved by the city, which takes a few weeks. After this date you can still participate, but you’ll need to move your party to an official licensed venue in Downtown Austin.
- Last day to be added to the printed maps and signage.
- Last day to be included in social media campaigns.
- Last day to be added to the website and mobile apps.
- Last day for any Sponsor table registrations.